We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like you to join our team to manage our community: The Next CMO. This community was built off of those that downloaded our book The Next CMO and there are about 10,000 members. We want to focus on engagement and creating a space where people are collaborating, engaging, and posting content/questions etc.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Update community with new assets, blogs, podcasts, etc.
- Answer marketing questions posted in the community
- Respond to comments and feedback in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events, engagement metrics)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field